Our popup wedding and elopement package starts at $2900, and it
A Legal Wedding Ceremony
Steven will marry you with a custom non-religious ceremony — short and sweet, with any readings, vows, or other things you would like to add. We love any and all unique wedding ceremony ideas!
An Awesome Portrait Session
One of our awesome photographers will photograph your wedding ceremony, and then we’ll explore the neighborhood for about an hour to capture some awesome wedding day portraits of just the two of you!
Lots o’ Digital Negatives
About 1-2 weeks after your wedding, you’ll receive a link to your online gallery where you can view, share, and download your wedding photos at full resolution. You’re free to print, post, and share away!
A Keepsake Photo Album
A few weeks after your wedding, an 8×8″ photo book will show up at your door, filled with wedding day photos and amazing memories.
No Paperwork Required
Steven will take care of your DC marriage license application so that when your wedding day comes around, you can get legally married without having to spend hours in line at the courthouse! (Depends on state laws — in Virginia, this is not legally possible)
Wedding Day Treats!
We’ll also bring your choice of wedding day treats and in some cases even a couple props for a fun sendoff!
Yes. We blog all of our weddings and we also share wedding photos with various press when applicable. Please talk to us about this BEFORE booking if this is an issue for you.
Sure! You’re welcome to bring a few friends and/or family members. We don’t provide chairs or venue permits with the Pop Wed Package, so guests should be comfortable standing and (in the rare case of having to move locations) walking around.
Steven handles all marriage paperwork, so you don’t have to. You’ll just have to fill out a one page form!
The whole Pop Wed Co experience takes just over an hour, and the rest of the day is yours to celebrate however you’d like! We are more than happy to provide suggestions of awesome ways to celebrate in DC!
Pop Weddings take just an hour, so if guests are late it will cut into our portrait session time. If you’re expecting guests and you’re worried about time, we can always take portraits before your ceremony, and ask guests to arrive 15 minutes early to be safe!
Pop! Wedding Options
From popup weddings to tiny rented venues, we've got it all!
Weekday Pop! Weddings
$ 2900ALSO FULL OF AWESOME
- Includes everything in the Standard package.
- If you’re looking for more date flexibility, weekdays can be a perfect option.
- Our weekday weddings are generally with Rachel as the photographer and Steven as the officiant. They are a rad team!
- We can book weekday weddings with as little as three days’ notice, or as far out as about 3 months.
The Pop! Wedding PackageMost Popular
$ 3200FULL OF AWESOME
- Popup legal wedding ceremony
- Invite as many as 10 guests
- Photography of your wedding ceremony + a portrait session afterward of just the two of you
- Download, print, and post your wedding photos
- An 8×8″ custom designed photo album
- Wedding day treats!
- The whole Pop! wedding lasts just over an hour
- Steven gets all your paperwork (marriage license application by proxy) where possible (this is allowed in DC, but in Virginia you are required to get your own paperwork so this is not possible)
A Styled Tiny Wedding
$ 4700ALSO FULL OF AWESOME
- Everything in the Standard package is scaled up just a bit. Plus…
- A rented space that’s styled awesomely in a secret location 😈😎
- Great for all types of weather!
- Include up to 20 guests
- A tiny wedding cake + toppers
- (On weekdays M-F, this package is $4200)